Car Front Anti-collision Beam
1. Introduction of Car front anti-collision beam
Car front anti-collision beam, also known as progressive die, skip die, refers to a die in which the press is in several different positions in one stroke to complete multiple processes at the same time.
The blanking parts are gradually formed in the continuous die. Continuous forming is a process intensive process method, which can complete various processes such as trimming, incision, grooving, punching, plastic deformation, blanking, etc. on a single mold.
According to the actual needs of stamping parts, a number of stamping processes are arranged in a certain order for continuous stamping. It can not only complete the punching process, but also the forming process and even the assembly process.
Many complex stamping parts that require multi-process stamping can be completely formed on a pair of molds, which provides favorable conditions for high-speed automatic stamping. It can be seen that the Car front anti-collision beam is a punching die with many stations and high efficiency.
2. Specification of Car front anti-collision beam
|Car front anti-collision beam
|Punch tonnage range
|500 million strokes
|A cold stamping die in which multiple stamping processes are performed simultaneously in several different stations on a single die.
3. Application of Car front anti-collision beam
Car floor cross members, Car chasis assembly parts, Car Exhaust System parts, Car handrail hinge , Car Door hinge, Car Seating Components, door Comp、Car lock assembly, Car door interior reinforcement, Car corresponding control arm components qic, Car roof components, Car front rear anti-collision beam, Car side auti-collision beam, Car front rear sub-frames, Car brake dust cover, Car front anti-collision beam Car baggage mounting brackets, Car car cross bean, Car wheel housing interior decoration, Car sunroof assembly, Car front suspension frame, Car rear suspension frame, Car front cross beam, Car chasis Components, Car engine shock absorber sleeve, Car engine heat shields comp, Car Seat Rail, Car Seat side panels、Car Seat up beam, Car Luggage Stack Metal Parts, Car window rail parts, Car air bag housing
4. Feature of Car front anti-collision beam
(1) A pair of Car front anti-collision beam can complete multiple processes such as punching, bending, forming, and deep drawing. The press can punch a workpiece or process part per stroke, so it has a higher labor productivity than a compound mold.
(2) The use of continuous die stamping can reduce the number of equipment, molds and workshop area, and save the transfer and storage of semi-finished products.
(3) Car front anti-collision beam use coil or tape, and the feeding, discharging and lamination can be easily automated. During the stamping process of the automatic continuous die, the human body parts do not have to enter the dangerous area, and the operation is safe.
(4) Each process of Car front anti-collision beam is scattered in each station, and there is no problem of the "minimum wall thickness" of the composite mold, so the mold has higher strength and longer life.
5. The role of Car front anti-collision beam
No matter how complicated the stamping parts are and how many stamping processes are, they can be stamped with a Car front anti-collision beam.
6. Extended information
The material used for Car front anti-collision beam is strip packed sheet material. Thicker material, small production batch, can be cut into strips; When the production batch is large, the coiling material should be selected. Coiling material can be automatically feeding, automatic receiving, automatic stamping can be used by high-speed stamping machine.
The Car front anti-collision beam has strict requirements on the rear side and width of the material. If the width is too large, the bar material cannot enter the guide plate of the die or the passage is not smooth. Too small width will affect the positioning accuracy, but also easy to damage side edge, punch and other parts.
Feeding: Car front anti-collision beam in the process of stamping, press each stroke to complete a (or several) workpiece stamping. The material should be put forward a step in time.
Feeding methods (three kinds):
(1)Manual feeding: generally used for small batch production;
(2) automatic feeder feeding: the material used, is generally rolled bar material;
(3)a self-made feeding device is provided on the mold. Commonly used wedge, small slider drive, in the progressive die application is less.
7. Our Company - Forsight
We are very professional at the design and manufacture of medium to large sized progressive dies and medium-sized transfer dies and have the advantage in the aspect of delivery time and cost control.We support shipping.
Then Car front anti-collision beam passed Quality Control-ISO 9001:2015.
Forsight is one of Car front anti-collision beam manufacuturers and suppliers in China, if you are interested in Car front anti-collision beam, you can contact us!